When choosing a home security system, it’s important to know what your needs are and how much flexibility you want with the service. Know all of your options before making any decisions.
 Ask yourself these questions before you decide on home security:
- What security level(s) do I need?
- Do I need alerts (e.g., phone, email, or text) when there is an alarm activation – how often? And how far away can the alert be sent?
- Do I want to supply my own equipment, or should I use a system that comes with it?
- How much equipment does my system need (receivers, cameras, etc.)
 Assess a few vendors nearby
- What type of equipment is coming with the system?
- What additional services do they offer (e.g., monitoring, Geofencing, or home automation systems Denver)?
- Do they have an easily-understood website; or, better yet, a mobile app?
- How often are new products and/or upgrades made available to their customers?
 Check their pricing
- All components need to be included, so the price must include all hardware, labor, and installation (professional or DIY).
- Are there any discounts for bundling specific products?
- See if their standard equipment comes in a package of 4 or 5 systems. This is typically 40% to 50% less than buying everything separately.
- Are lease plans available?
With this type of due diligence, you can be sure of picking the right experts for the best home security Charlotte NC. Connect with Interactive Interiors for solutions like Carolina home audio video and outdoor surround sound.